Friday, November 27, 2015

D&S Goggles Ski OTG


Winter is approaching quickly and I, for one, am itching to get out and do some skiing and snowboarding! Michigan winters can be incredibly cold and wind chills in the negative temps, so when I look for new gear, I make sure that I am being well protected and stylish at the same time! I came across these these awesome goggles and I am very impressed by them! They are the new D&S Goggles Ski OTG in the color white that I purchased on Amazon.


The first thing I instantly noticed about these goggles was their beautiful lens! It is a Dual-PC lens with Revo Mirorred glass which makes it both scratch and impact resistant. The lens also provides you with UV400 protection and because it is a double lens it creates a thermal barrier allowing you to see the terrain ahead of you more clearly.


 These goggles are also equipped with Flow-Tech venting designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens. This is really important to make sure your'e able to see clearly down the slopes!


I think the most important aspect of these goggles, however, would have to be the fit! I stay out for hours on end and if my goggles aren't comfortable, I am not going to fully enjoy myself. These have a triple layer combo plate face foam and adjustable elastic head strap that is non-slip with a flexible frame that conforms to all faces for the ultimate comfortable fit.


These goggles are packed in a protective fabric pouch inside of a durable carrying case for storage and travel purposes. You can find these goggles on Amazon on sale for $43.99 at the link below:

D&S Goggles Ski OTG <--- Click Here To Purchase






*I received this product at an extreme discount for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment