Friday, November 27, 2015

Shock Absorbing iPhone 6s Plus Case



I just recently purchased my iPhone 6s Plus and it was quite an investment for me, so I definitely wanted to make sure that it was protected properly from scratches and cracks if I were to ever drop it on accident. I got this Motimo shock absorbing case recently and I am really happy with it. It comes in two different pieces, one is a bumper for the edges of the phone and the other is the back cover which includes a kickstand to prop your phone up on the table.



The cutouts for the speakers, camera, charging port, etc. all matched up perfectly with my phone. I also liked that the edge of the bumper is slightly raised so it protects my screen from damaging if dropped face down. You can purchase this phone case for $8.99 on Amazon through the link below:

Shock Absorbing iPhone 6s Plus Case  <--- Click Here To Purchase




* I received this product at an extreme discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment